Saturday, July 31, 2010

My car was damaged while being towed but the towing service denies causing said damage...advice?

The car was locked and in gear and the e-brake engaged (i drive manual) and when i arrived at the impound lot my drivers side lock was GONE the stick was left in neutral and the e-brake was not engaged as i had left it. My car is no longer able to be locked, can i make the towing company pay for the damages, or can they be held responsible if my car is stolen due to its now lock-less drivers side door?My car was damaged while being towed but the towing service denies causing said damage...advice?
Good luck. They can say that's the condition it was in when they impounded it. Good luck proving it in a court of law. Why was the car impounded?My car was damaged while being towed but the towing service denies causing said damage...advice?
May be hard to prove , but talk to a lawyer . Never hurts to talk . The worst thing he can say is - no chance

No comments:

Post a Comment