Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice please! I need customer service help!?

I started to work as a bank teller. All I say is How are you? What can I help you? in nice way with smile, and many customers like me.





But I want to be able to keep a conversation like other tellers.





Any good websites? tips? How should I start conversation?


Have any of you improved their conversation skill through customer service job before??? Any opinion is helpful. Thank you!Advice please! I need customer service help!?
First off, it takes time. You need to first start to remember some of your customers. It really helps. Then, ask how there day has been. Let the conversation lead from there. Don't let it bother you that you don't know a lot of them yet. You will start remembering faces and being able to put names with them faces. Then you will start remembering thing. Like, if they come in with there kids one week and not the next ask how the kids are. Little things like that start good conversations. Advice please! I need customer service help!?
good reply it is best question to be learnt good morels

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment