Thursday, July 29, 2010

US Postal Service Parcel Post Please give me advice?

i bought an autograph of miley cyrus from a seller from ebay


but it has been 3 weeks i still receive nothing


in MD


the seller said he would tried to track it down


and keep in touch with me and once the item return to him


he will resend it to me


he use US Postal Service Parcel Post service





is it possible for me to get my item back ?


Please give me your suggestion cause i don`t know what should i do next


thanksUS Postal Service Parcel Post Please give me advice?
Ask the seller for the air-bill / shipment number and the date shipped, then you can check yourself. There is a chance that you might have been scammed so go into ebay to check on this seller. Parcel post doesn't have any guaranteed delivery time, it is not a priority item for the post office and, if the zip code is incorrect, there could be long delays.US Postal Service Parcel Post Please give me advice?
they are giving you the run around. I sell on ebay as well. if you paid with paypal, just file a claim saying you dident recieve it yet. That way if worse comes to worse, the steps are already taken to get your money back if it comes down to it after 30 days if you dont have it, you can get your money back no questions asked
get your money back. tell ebay of the situation. next time send it priority mail insured...
Get your item back? You mean your money back, right? If you used PayPal, contact PayPal. Contact eBay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment