Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Advice About On line Full Service?

I am moving and I would like to check into a internet provider that is dependable, can handle PS2 games plus fast surfing. I know bellsouth and all those are good, but I am looking into something like Vonage? Do these type of companies offer any phone service, even if just on the computer? I am not into the ';new'; things on the net and don't really need a HOME phone except for the net. ANYthing new out there someone could tell me about? Any help appreciated. Thanks Peace SANeed Advice About On line Full Service?
I am not sure about the landline. I think that you need one for all internet connections, but I am not up on all of the new things either. HELP PLEASE.... Good question I think. WOuld be cool if there was. I am interested. GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment