Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been made redundant and looking to start a new ironing service business - advice please?

Unfortunately I am being made redundant from my job in financial services - I am not having a lot of joy finding a new job so I have decided to set myself up in business. I have spent my whole life in financial services so my skills are limited to these.





One idea which is starting to appeal is an ironing service business. I have done my research, checked out the competition, priced supplies and start up costs.





What I am not sure about is the following ...





A good business name and how I should start marketing myself - any clues anybody??





Also I would be interested to know if anyone uses such a service and what do you like about the service provider you are usingBeen made redundant and looking to start a new ironing service business - advice please?
depending what part of the country you are how about


Pressed 4 Time


or Hey Pressed O,s


or Decreased Ironing Services


or Dickie Dirts Pressing Service


the cheapest way of advertising is to put little cards in the local newsagents and maybe a small advert in your local freesheet


otherwise its a word of mouth job till uyou can afford the Thompsons or Yellow page adverts best of luck anywayBeen made redundant and looking to start a new ironing service business - advice please?
I suggest you create a business plan of the whole idea you wanted to proceed.Try to check http://www.ms-small-businesses.com/smallbusinessplan.html.I hope you would be able to kick off your business soon.
ask small dry cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment