Thursday, July 29, 2010

Customer service, any tips or advice?

What is the best LINE to greet or say to the customer when they walk in? I'll be starting my job soon(for lady's stuff, at the mall) Need your help, please, thank you.Customer service, any tips or advice?
Greet them and ask if they are looking for anything in particular





if they say just looking say ok, let me know if you need any help


if they say yes, ask them if they would like your assistance


if they ignore you, take the hint and leave them alone - if they stay in the store for 5min or longer then reapproach and ask if everything is still going ok and if they need any assistance.





ALWAYS if you see them with a bunch of clothes in their hands, ask if they would like a change room startedCustomer service, any tips or advice?
How are you/you all doing today? (when they reply good say..) Can I help you find anything you are looking for?
Good morning/afternoon......how can I help you

No comments:

Post a Comment