Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am thinking about starting a small Pet-Sitting service...Can anyone give me advice? Please answer!?

I am 13 nearly 14 and i really love animals! I am really responsible but how do I go about setting up a small pet sitting service? Any advice from people who have done this would be awesome and what would I need to start up the service?





Thanks :DI am thinking about starting a small Pet-Sitting service...Can anyone give me advice? Please answer!?
I've done this and to tell you the truth, its not that hard. All you need is:





1. An Empty Room (spacious is recommended)





2.Some Food (preferably Kibble (dry food) for the pet you are about to sit)





3. And of course, some fresh, clean water





4. and finally, some old cushions or play toys for the animal.





that should cover up the basic pet sitting scheme. Since you are responsible , i advise you to get 2 free rooms if you are serious about this (if not, 1 will do for a pet lover )





and, try letting your neighbors know about this. since you are


13-14, they will definitely spread the word for you. you'll be blooming with customers!





Hope this info helped, and good luck! ;)I am thinking about starting a small Pet-Sitting service...Can anyone give me advice? Please answer!?
Make flyers or business cards and pass them out throughout your neighborhood


Get a large open space (in %26amp; out doors) when the pets can be


Get dry food %26amp; water *dry is usually cheaper than wet


Get toys and stuff for the dog(s)





hope i helped!
start up with neighbors and ask them to refer you to other...word of mouth is always the best advertisement
post your ad on craigslist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment