Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My uncle died from a Viagara overdose, and now we're forced to have an open casket service. Any advice?

I say...get some rings and play ring toss to lighten up the event a little...classy!My uncle died from a Viagara overdose, and now we're forced to have an open casket service. Any advice?
lol





Liven things up a bit by taking bets as to whether or not your aunt is pregnant.My uncle died from a Viagara overdose, and now we're forced to have an open casket service. Any advice?
put a bunch of flowers around it to hide it ,i guess
Have a padlock, some duct tape, and a rubber band on hand just in case. You'll thank me later.
You have a taxidermist in the family?
You know how people say LOL but they don't actually LOL?





Yeah, I actually did LOL. And followed it with, ';Oh, Alec. That's just wrong.';
OMG its the rising of the dead! ;]





鈾?Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment