Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Im getting a phone, but i dont kno wut service or kind of phone to get, any advice?

i wuz thinkin of getting a slvr, o n i dint really kno which catagory 2 put this so forgive me if i put it in the wrong place, lolIm getting a phone, but i dont kno wut service or kind of phone to get, any advice?
Verizon, best signal I've ever had.Im getting a phone, but i dont kno wut service or kind of phone to get, any advice?
u should get a boost mobile its pre paid min. or u can reload the min.s whenever u want its great!! its only $20.00 for 80 min.s and $30.00 for 100 min.s and so on u get the point well good luck!!!!!!!!!!
Ive went through soo many different phone companies. My first was Nextel for that stupid I860. The BIGGEST mistake i ever made.. their service was horrible, so i had to just drop it. Then i got T-Mobile. They are good, but i had alot of problems with my phone and they wouldn't help me so i got rid of it. Now i have Cingular and i love it. My razor always has a great signal, and i can talk to my friends and family that have Cingular for free all the time. Their plans are great so i would give them a try.
cingular........razr
GET VERIZON ITS THE BEST AND I HAVE HAD A DOZEN PHONES BY THEM AD I KEEP GOING BACK
whatever you do don't get a nextel. and cingular is better and i have 6 phones and the sony ericson suked so don't lidten to that person i have a pink razr and it has worked the best..anykind of motorola phone.
cingular, and maby the sony ericsson, its better then the slvr
I love T-Mobile. They have several good plans and the rates are good and the service is fantastic.
Any prepaid service no hidden fees no roaming and you only pay for what you talk.
t-mobile
verizon....get a slide phone there so fun to...slide! lol i have a slide phone....its a slide phone with a rotating camera and it has an mp3 player in it
tmobile and a slvr or a razor

No comments:

Post a Comment