Thursday, July 29, 2010

SMS messaging from PC. Advice on reliable PAYG service for occasional use.?

I am so slow using the mobile phone for SMS because I rarely use the system. The system, however, can be really important sometimes but to take 20 minutes to send a message from the mobile is as best I can do (I'm old - a good excuse for everything). Can any of you bright minded youngsters recommend an SMS service (UK perhaps), that will enable me to type the message on my PC and send it to any mobile worldwide. (I use about 2 or 4 messages a month - but they are important). Many thanks ...... RWSMS messaging from PC. Advice on reliable PAYG service for occasional use.?
sign up at www.02.co.ukSMS messaging from PC. Advice on reliable PAYG service for occasional use.?
http://www.text4free.eu/ is good
Try this, there is free SMS worldwide, works excellent:


http://smscity.com/?rid=457862
Hi Rw, try using skype.com
I can recommend a few free sms worldwide services - wadja.com, cbfsms.com (UK) and Orange (if you're an UK Orange customer), O2 (UK), Teleworld... There are several decent free sms worldwide sites at freetextsms.net too.

No comments:

Post a Comment