Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on my resume any suggestion as to whom is a good service to review and advise a job seeker?

Your answer will depend on the amount of money you plan to spend. I've seen the price range from $20 up to $2,000. It all depends on the service, the resume, the salary range of the job you aspire to ........ My uncle is a retired Colonel in the Air Force. He spend THOUSANDS on his resume package.





See - it isn't even HALF the battle to get your resume done. With Word Processing and other technology, many applicants are tailoring resumes to each job description/company they apply for.





PLUS - the cover letter now takes on more of roll than it ever did. The necessity for a stellar cover letter drives the price for a resume package even higher.I need some advice on my resume any suggestion as to whom is a good service to review and advise a job seeker?
I am the president of Get Noticed Resumes鈥? You will not have to pay until it is complete and you are satisfied. Contact me, and we can talk. I have over 10 year of experience.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment