Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have cell service with Nextel, unlimited plan for $99, thinking about switching to T-mobile, any advice?

NO NO NO. NEXTEL is a far better carrier than T-Mobile. NEXTEL is one of the fastest growing providers on the market. If I had an option of cell phone carriers, I would have chosen NEXTEL. Consider Cingular if you truly want to change. I recommend sticking with NEXTEL though. --ALSO-- NEXTEL is a better service provider than T-Mobile, they reach more areas than almost anyone.I have cell service with Nextel, unlimited plan for $99, thinking about switching to T-mobile, any advice?
First of all, Sprint bought them out %26amp; if you want to change, it'll cost you the following: $175 to teminate the contract %26amp; $36 to activate the new phone with T-Mobile. $175.00 + 36.00 = $211.00 %26amp; that's BEFORE buying the phone. My question is do you think it's worth it? My mom tried 2 do the same thing %26amp; my math was 3 * $175 + 3 * $36 = $211 * 3 = $633, not including phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment