Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice re problems with poor service from website providing clean break agreements. They refuse me refund

I paid 60 for a clean break divorce agreement from a online web site as we wanted a simple 50/50 split of all our assets in the majority of cases and a few other major things to be kept by one or other parties. I spent a long time filling in the questionnaire which was very unclear as to how it should be filled in, with no examples provided.


It was returned very quickly but was full of errors and omissions and they were very unhelpful.


I have now decided to go to a solicitor as they did not cover the points I made. They refused a refund - stating 'All transactions of this type are exempt


under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.





Therefore, ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE '





So this was a complete waste of time. Has any one had a similar experience as I feel this is a an easy way for them to make money. Any advice welcome on whether I have any rights ?Any advice re problems with poor service from website providing clean break agreements. They refuse me refund
never pay for something through a third party that you can do by yourself or with a local lawyer. It is usually a scam
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment