Saturday, July 31, 2010

Would women be interested in a service that gave her time, help, discounts, advice and more?

I was approach by a company wanting to know if I would be interested in a service that could provide me and my family with extra time, help with errands, discounts on tickets, shopping, and medication; advice, chat room with other couples, reminder service and more. Would other women be interested in this?Would women be interested in a service that gave her time, help, discounts, advice and more?
No,it's a fraudWould women be interested in a service that gave her time, help, discounts, advice and more?
No, unless it for free.
It would depend on how convenient it was to use and how dependable and resourceful the service was. I am personally a control freak when it comes to organizing my life and the lives of my family. I think I would have issues with trusting antoher person or group with taking charge or my life. It might be nice, but honestly I am extrodinarily skeptical!
I would depending on the cost and what they can actually do for me.
Of course..!
No
yes .. they would

No comments:

Post a Comment