Thursday, July 29, 2010

I bought a ';New'; doublewide trailer and the service team is not doing what they promised, I need advice please

They were late on everything they promised. Everything they promised in 2 weeks is now done in 3 months. They left all their trash from the trimming they put in, trash from the A/C they put in, said it was my responsibility to dispose of (forgot to tell me that when purchasing the the home) Now I've got the axles and tires all over my lawn that they have not picked up. The home was delivered middle of July. Is that my ';job'; to get rid of, if so I can make some money, money to pay for disposal of the ';trash'; they left. I'm so sick of this whole ordeal. They were so nice until they got the sale. Now it's costing me much more money than what I was told.Do I have any rights....By the way this place is Sue White Homes, please do not do business with them, they are a rip offI bought a ';New'; doublewide trailer and the service team is not doing what they promised, I need advice please
See, it really is cheaper to get a real house instead of a mobile home.

No comments:

Post a Comment