Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starting a blog, need advice on which service to use.?

I'm looking for a blog service that will allow me to have TWO(or more) blogs linked to each other, and I would like to be able to generate a bit of revenue with AdSense. I would prefer a service that allows uploads of video as well.





Basically what I want to do is create two sports blogs, one covering the major events happening in the sport, and the other covering my own progress as I work to become better at the sport through training and competing in amateur competitions. I might also consider another blog for weight loss and fitness. I feel that I have the ability to write a successful blog as well as maintain it, its just the start up that I'm having trouble with.Starting a blog, need advice on which service to use.?
As you may know a domain name is just a name, not a real website. If you are going to create your blog site: 1- Buy a domain name. To get a domain name, you have to pay an annual fee to a registrar for the right to use that name. 2- Buy a web hosting service to provide your online space and enable you to get your website online at your purchased domain name.





If you鈥檙e going to start your blog at your own domain with different pages, you need a web host providing wordpress.





Take a look at: http://www.threehosts.com/blog





There you can reach the three reputable companies that are leaders in the blog website hosting industry.





Hope this helps.Starting a blog, need advice on which service to use.?
Asp Tutorials


http://asptutorials.info/
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment