Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice on starting a moving service?

Ok, I want to know what you all think about starting a moving company.I thought it would be a good company and as i think back i really needed a affordable moving service a while back and could not find one(which means i had to get random people and pay them to help me move, which is not really good if u have valuable things).Im thinking of starting one with affordable prices but still quality service what do you all think?Is this a good move financialIy? also thought of starting an apartment rental agency.I thought to myself, what does everyone need?A place to live.So i added these two choices in my mind.Please give your input,thanks!I need advice on starting a moving service?
Starting a moving company requires not only a business structure (sole proprietorship, corporation, etc) but also the appropriate licenses and insurance. You may need to have a truck in order to get the insurance for it.





You will need to consider if you want to do interstate moves (across state lines), intrastate moves (moving within the same state), or both. You will likely need a different license for each one.





Before making a decision, you will want to do plenty of research and see if there are any other similar moving companies in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment