Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am thinking of starting a house cleansing and energy balancing service , any advice or is this a good idea?

I cleaned a friends house of negative energy and a mischevious spirit put to rest. Now I have the idea of making this a business. I am a shaman and live in an area of california where Im sure lots of people would be into this. I guess im asking because the cleansing bieng somewhat religious , I would hate to upset people or have them assault my religious views or doubt my power. Also it would be very hard to prove either way If I did anything or not as its sometimes subjective and personally negative. I would hate to come off as a fraud or con.I am thinking of starting a house cleansing and energy balancing service , any advice or is this a good idea?
% of people who will opt for this service is too low . please reconsider

No comments:

Post a Comment