Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I would like to start an ';at home pet service'; business..advice!?

My mother-in-law has her own business of this nature in TX and does pretty well, and I'm a stay-at-home mom so think this would be good for some extra money. I want to make sure I go about the business portion all legally..(how to get bonded, insured, if I should really or not) and if I need a business license and a business acct. or if I could have checks written out to my name. I already found a website I can become a member of PUPS to get a brochure on how to get started, get all the paperwork and how to start consultations, website, etc. Plus my MIL has been guiding me and I've been on numerous pet sits with her so know how it's ran already. Just would like some other opinions/advice, etc. SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE. Thanks in advance!





*I didn't get the help I needed yesterday, so reposting.. something similar to my MIL's business which is..





www.athome-petservices.netI would like to start an ';at home pet service'; business..advice!?
Everyone thinks you need all kinds of special paper work to have a business. Business is providing a product or service that people need that you can provide or do and make a profit. Talk to an accountant on accounting for your business profit or loss and reporting it on your income tax return. You may also have to collect sales tax and send it to the state. Insurance is a good idea to protect your assets if someone sues you for what ever.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment