Thursday, July 29, 2010

Really worried and on-call service not answering...advice needed urgent please?

I don't even know what to do. I don't want to go to the ER if they are just going to send me home. I have called my drs office SIX times. The answering service is not picking up. I have had these terrible pains all week and the dr said its just nerves. Well I have been throwing up and having diarrhea and its just getting worse. I don't know what to do. Do you think this is an urgent matter? What should I do? I called my regular drs 2 and they are also closed for the holiday. Please help. Thanks





Im 27w1dReally worried and on-call service not answering...advice needed urgent please?
Sister that is classic gallbladder. My pain was so bad I thought I was having a heart attack or something. My pain was bad below my right boob and went straight to my back. Believe me I know how painful that is but I don't know what they can do for you because your pregnant. The nausea goes along with the gallbladder not to mention the diarrhea.


Good luck sweetie just watch what you eat.Really worried and on-call service not answering...advice needed urgent please?
I'm sorry hun, but I would definitely go to the ER just to be on the safe side. What kind of pains are they? Like period cramps that feel like contractions? Because those accompanied by diarrhea is a sign of pre-term labor. But it could also be your sciatic nerve or any number of harmless things. Go get yourself checked out. *hugs* I hope everything is ok!
Is there an Urgent Care clinic, or could you just show up at your own clinic and ask to be seen? You should be able to do one of these things. I don't think this warrants an ER visit if you can do either one of those things. If you can't be seen in Urgent Care clinic or at your reg. clinic, then yes, I would go to the ER.
Do you have a fever? I'd say you'd probably have better luck at an urgent care center (plus, the wait will be a lot shorter, too!) If they can't help you, they'll refer you to the ER. Unless you're having some horrible symptoms (vomiting bile or blood, dehydrating from the diarrhea, sky high fever, etc.) I'd bypass the ER and go to urgent care.
Since you have diarrhea and are throwing up, I'd go to the hospital. They may send you home. However, you can easily get dehydrated and while not a problem for the average person, could become a problem for a pregnant woman.
Go to Labor and Delivery. You will get a faster, more specialized result and answer.





What kind of pains are you having? Cramping or sharp?





It is very possible that you are getting dehydrated and you may need fluids.
Go to the ER and tell them your really worried, they wont send you away unless there 100% sure you and the baby are okay.





Don't panic its not good for the child, get yourself to the ER.
if your gut tells you it is urgent, than go to the ER. I rather it be nothing than it be something and I didn't do anything about it and hurt my unborn child.
Please PLEASE go to the ER!





You may just have a virus OR you may be preparing for labor, which is something you MUST stop at this point.





Keep me updated!! I'll keep you and Mia in my thoughts!
I would just go to the E.R dear. Really. What would you tell me to do if something like this came up? Good luck and please let me know when you find out what's up!
wow drs closed is pathetic the holiday isnt until tomarrow. id say go to the er.


if they send you home they send you home, but what if its serious. better safe than sorry
I would go to the ER or to something like a Prompt Care if you have those around you. But if your doctor isn't answering I would go somewhere.
Why would you not go to the ER. I'm sure that they would help you. That's probably what i would do in those circumstances
Rush to the ER, that sounds really serious.
go to the er
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment