Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is not an answer to my question. This is promotion for a paid service. Please give me proper advice.?

On that answer, look down and you'll see a ';report Abuse'; button. Spam is not allowed here. Promoting websites is not allowed here. Advertising is not allowed in your answers, unless it really does answer the question. (For example, if someone asks which yarn is best, and I answer with why I like Red Heart's yarns, this isn't considered advertising. I am answering the question with a recommendation of a product.)This is not an answer to my question. This is promotion for a paid service. Please give me proper advice.?
Which question are you refering to? anytime a answer is given and its SPAM, report it. Now someone might try to help and give a web site, that is allowed. SPAM will be those posts that are just selling something and make no effort to answer your question.


So your question here is a little confusing. what question so we can give you more advise on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment