Saturday, July 31, 2010

I take the Foreign Service Exam tomorrow, any last minute advice?

I take the exam at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I've studied for it. I've prepared for it. I've read a lot of books. I feel good about it, but I would like to hear any last minute tips you might have.





For example: what is the order of the test (general knowledge first, writing first, etc..?)





I plan to review a few broad concepts in the morning, should I do something else?





Is there a timer on the screen that let's me know how much time is left?





Any recommendation on what I should wear?





Any other information about the test format you have or test taking strategies you would like to share would be much appreciated.





Thanks!





:-)I take the Foreign Service Exam tomorrow, any last minute advice?
I have never taken that test, so first of all -- wish you all the best.





just in case, bring your own watch





get a great sleep





do not study in the morning, but do read something to warm up





wear something you are comfortable in, something that's clean and nice looking. dress in layers, so that you could adjust to the room temperature (that's just a suggestion, taken from personal experience).





Strategies?.. hmm.. Pray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment